Where Can I Find Downloaded Files on My iPhone/iPad
Wondering how to find downloads on iPhone? You’re not alone. Compared to a mac, accessing downloaded files on iPhone might be confusing.
In this guide, we’ll show you where to find downloads on iPhone, including downloaded photos, downloaded music, and downloaded apps.
How to Find Downloaded Files on iPhone
- Open the Files app.
If you can’t find it directly on the home screen, swipe left across the home screen. You’ll see a search bar at the top. Type “file” and tap the icon below.
2. Select “Browse” at the bottom-right corner, and then tap “On My iPhone”.
3. Tap the “Downloads” folder. You’ll see a list of all the files you’ve downloaded.
4. Tap and hold a file to open a pop-up menu. Then, you can copy, duplicate, move, delete, or rename the file.
How to Find Downloaded Photos on iPhone
If you download photos from the Internet, it should just show up in the Photos app.
If not, follow the steps above and try searching for it in the Files app.
How to Find Downloaded Music on iPhone
- Open your iPhone’s Music app.
- Tap “Library”.
- Tap “Downloaded”.
- Tap a category to view downloaded music. For example, if you want to view your downloads by genre, tap Genres.
How to Find Downloaded Apps on iPhone
1.Swipe left across the home screen, and you’ll see a search bar at the top.
2. Type an app’s name to search for it. You’ll find the app in the list below.
We hope this article has been a good read, folks. As always, if it’s been of use and/or interest to you, please do SHARE it with family and friends to help keep the online community secure and protected. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!